Workforce Development Resources
Click here for the Community Health Association of Mountain/Plains States Job Opportunity Bank.
Click here for individuals seeking employment at Community Health Centers from a list maintained through the Colorado Provider Recruitment Program.
Click here to view loan repayment, scholarship, and financial aid resources for health care professionals.
CCHN provides resources and technical assistance to Community Health Center leaders, including:
- Provide ongoing assessments of the workforce needs at Colorado's CHCs.
- Ensuring eligible communities are aware of the recruitment and retention services, including the National Health Service Corps, the Colorado Provider Recruitment Program, CHAMPS Recruitment and Retention Program, and the Conrad 30 J-1 Visa Program.
- Ensuring eligible communities are aware of loan repayment and other incentive programs that assist in provider recruitment and retention.
- Creating a network of CHC Human Resources leaders.
- Participating in the Colorado Rural Recruitment and Retention Network, designed to coordinate recruitment and retention efforts with other entities in the state.
- Publishing statewide salary, benefits, and turnover data at CHCs on a biennial basis.
Click here for the Recruitment and Retention Manual, created by the Ohio Association of Community Health Centers in parternship with other primary care associations. This manual is intended to be a guide for best practices relating to clinician recruitment and retention efforts, particularly as they pertain to community health centers nationwide.
For more information, contact CCHN's Health Center Workforce Manager, Tanah Wagenseller at (303) 861-5165, ext. 241, or email@example.com.